Let’s say you own a factory building.   Construction activity on an adjacent lot causes damage to the structure.  You have the standard first-party property insurance policy providing coverage for “direct physical loss or damage,” and the policy gives the carrier the option of paying either the “cost of repair” or “loss of value.”  If the carrier